As we transition out of Harvest 2019 in southern Manitoba, we can’t help but reflect on what was a historical few months of unordinary weather. The Precision Land Solutions team put together some year-over-year comparisons regarding the rainfall that we experienced here in Manitoba – the results are worth sharing.
- Brandon experienced the 11th wettest year in 129 years
- Fort Frances had the 15th wettest year in 131 years
- Morden experienced the 19th wettest year in 131 years
- Portage had 124.1 mm of rain above average
- Oakbank saw 179.6 mm of more rain than it did in 2018